Terms and Conditions
The Libaro website is operated by Libaro, a BV, registered under BE 0541.352.248 ("Libaro BV").
For further information or comments, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose and content of the Libaro website
The purpose of the Libaro website is to make the services in Libaro easier and clearer. An integration of all relevant services and information of a certain user in one application comes all actors involved (being the employers/customers, the employees, third parties and the staff) when using Liberation for the better.
Use of the Libaro website
The use of the Libaro website is free.
The following uses of the Libaro website are - among others - prohibited:
- The use for commercial purposes for the benefit of third parties, unless this is stated in writing approval was obtained because of Libaro
- Use for purposes the content of which is contrary to public order or morality, is discriminatory, abusive, defamatory, abusive or otherwise infringes the rights of others
- Displaying the information provided on the Libaro website in a manner other than that provided by Libaro is made available to you. You may not edit the information, disclose it to the public or in any other way way exploit or assist others in doing so as an intermediary or otherwise, except when to do so written approval was obtained from Libaro
- You are not entitled to any material from the Libaro . without the prior written consent of Libaro "mirror" the website on another server or application. Using the Content on any other application or in a computer network environment for any purpose is prohibited without express, written permission from Libaro
- The use of software or any automated system to extract information from the Libaro website to acquire ("screen scraping") is prohibited. Libaro reserves the right to take any measures it may required considers in case of violation of this prohibition
- Use the Libaro website in such a way that it is affected or damaged, for example by upload/load from computer viruses or other malicious files or by circumventing technical protection and security measures that, among other things, protect the integrity and confidentiality of the information on the Libaro website offered should protect data.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The Libaro website is provided to you "as is". Libaro does not guarantee that the Libaro website will be available at all times and does not guarantee that the application will be available at all times work properly, in accordance with your expectations or without errors. If a problem occurs, you can report in the manner indicated below (see article 7). However, Libaro does not warrant that all reported faults will be resolved.
You understand and agree that, except in cases where the law does not permit: liability, Libaro in no event or under any circumstances (regardless of the seriousness of the fault) can be held liable in a direct or indirect, general or special way liable for any direct or indirect damages, including, but not limited to, damages as a result of lost profits, loss of data, business loss, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, or any other commercial damage or loss arising out of (i) your use of the Application or the inability to to use the Application, (ii) any changes to the Application or the discontinuation of the application, (iii) the deletion, corruption or failure of the storage of content and other data that become tracked or transmitted through the use of the Application or (iv) Force Majeure.
To use the Libaro website as a retailer, you must first create an account. You are responsible for any use of your username and password. You undertake to use your user name and password not to be passed on to any third party. You understand and agree that Libaro does not responsible can be held responsible for the consequences of the unlawful and unauthorized use of the application by resourse from using your username and password.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information in the registration process at to give. You agree that you will not impersonate any person, group or entity, or wrong make any representations regarding your identity or your relationship to any other person, group or entity, and will not use anyone else's username, their password, or any other account information, nor any other person's name, likeness or photo, and that you will not misuse bear any resemblance to another person. You furthermore declare that you (see article 7) immediately notify any unauthorized use of your username, password, or other account information, or any other form of security breach that you encounter and that relation has on the Libaro website.
You may not use the Libaro website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including: means any activity that damages the operation of the application or interferes with the use of the disrupt the application or take any action that may impair the name and/or reputation of Libaro or its may affect companies (as listed without limitation under article 3). You are responsible for all actions that occur through your account.
Libaro retains all intellectual property rights in and to the Libaro website. Any reproduction, public communication or reuse of the application or any part thereof, i.e. including - but not limited to until - the text, images, codes, interface elements, information, images, video files contained therein and audio files of any kind is prohibited unless express, written and previous permission from Libaro.
If you wish to contact us, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com. We will receive the reception of your message by e-mail.
In the event of a dispute, only the courts in Ghent are competent.